We only collect personal information where it is necessary for:
- us to provide services;
- purposes related to us providing services; or
- conducting our business and functions.
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it.
Normally, we will collect personal information either directly from you or from someone who is authorised to represent you. The information about you that we may collect includes your name, address and contact details, information about your business or personal circumstances and information about a particular contract, transaction, project or matter.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. We may also disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- to any person where necessary for our provision of services (for example government authorities);
- on a confidential basis to external service providers so they can provide financial, administrative or other services related to the operation of our business;
- where permitted under the National Privacy Principles; or
- if you have provided you consent to the disclosure.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that personal information we hold is stored securely. Where personal information held by us is no longer required by us, and retention is not required by law, we may destroy such personal information by a secure means.
You may at any time request access to the information we have about you.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or the way in which we handle your personal information, you may contact us at 167 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA 5000 or on 08 7099 3955.